The LCLC 129-10 lighting control load center features 1 phase, 3 wire, 120/240V AC voltage, 200A main current, 29 breaker spaces, NEMA-1, DMX control of up to 30 - 1, 2 or 3 pole 20A or 30A motorized breakers.
The LCLC series of DMX controlled load center circuit breaker panels offer a labor-saving one-panel alternative to DMX relay panels. The economical load center panels require the least wall space for tight locations and are available in 26 and 41 circuit sizes of 3 phase, 4 wire 208Y/120V AC.
Load center's are traditional residential panels and are consequently best suited for smaller circuit breaker counts or for applications with limited wall space. The LCLC is more economical than the bigger panel boards, and is a great value for all of the features offered.
- 1-phase and 3-wire
- 120/240V AC voltage
- 200A main current
- 29 breaker spaces
- NEMA-1, DMX control of up to 20 - 1, 2 or 3 pole 20A or 30A motorized breakers
- Saves space
- Saves redundant installation and hardware costs
- Energy efficient - No holding current or heat sinks required to maintain state - runs cool, lasts long
- Automatic load shedding and brownout protection in every panel
- Emergency override function standard on every panel