PRO AV CATALOG
NEC Display: Fridley Theatres
Fridley Theatres sought to introduce a new level of theatre experience for its customers. Featuring digital film projection and digital content and displays for concessions and ticket sales, the objective was to significantly elevate and enhance the movie-going experience in its 22 locations using NEC Digital Cinema Projectors and large screen displays.
- Facility: R.L. Fridley Theatres, Inc.
- Vertical: Theatre
- Location: 22 locations across Iowa and Nebraska
- Challenges: Update the theaters with digital cinema technology and install digital signage menu boards for concessions and ticket sales
- Solution: NEC NC3240S, NC1200C and NC2000C digital cinema projectors; 32” NEC V322, 40” P402 and 46” V462 displays; 40” NEC P402-TMX4P 2x2 TileMatrix™ bundle; Allure Global Enterprise Digital Signage Software, featuring Digital Menu Boards, Digital Box Office, Digital Auditorium signage products
- Result: Ability to provide customers with the highest quality experience from signage to cinema
- Date: 04/13/2013
For movie-lovers across Iowa and Nebraska, Fridley Theatres has been the place to turn for the latest in cinema entertainment. The Des Moines-based R.L. Fridley Theatres, Inc., opened almost 40 years ago, and the founder of the company, Robert L. Fridley, has been a well-known leader in the motion picture theater industry for more than 60 years. Fridley Theatres aims to provide exceptional service, presentations, and entertainment choices.
Click here for the full case study
Advanced Sound & Communication
Kansas City, MO 64111