The DE111 is a new variant of our DE110, offering a lower crossover frequency of 1.2kHz with its updated ketone polymer suspension and dome. 107dB sensitivity and 50W continuous power handling from a 1.4” voice coil make this tiny driver universally applicable. This driver is primed for consideration in a new generation of lighter, more compact line array loudspeakers.
- Neodymium high frequency driver
- Diaphragm is completely redesigned to incorporate a bent edge voice coil former
- New dome and surround geometry and an optimized phase plug
- Better control diaphragm displacement and deformations
- Resulting in lower distortion and a smoother higher frequency response above 10kHz