The DE36 features a ketone polymer diaphragm with a neodymium magnet motor. Extensive FEA modeling and physical testing over the last several years has culminated in these 1.5 inch (38mm) coil ring drivers with outstanding sensitivity, high frequency extension, and compactness. A practical recommended crossover point of 1.8kHz and sensitivity of 110dB in the DE360 allows for a wide range of applications, including compact two way boxes and line arrays.
- Neodymium high frequency driver
- Diaphragm is completely redesigned to incorporate a bent edge voice coil former
- New dome and surround geometry and an optimized phase plug
- Better control diaphragm displacement and deformations
- Resulting in lower distortion and a smoother higher frequency response above 10kHz