The CD7506D is a precision, two-channel RG6 HD/SDI coax snake for 3D camera applications. Built for studio or remote applications the CD7506D features a round TPE jacket that is both flexible and abrastion resistant. Each of the CD series RG6 coax elements feature precision 75 Ohm impedances and 4.5 GHz bandwidths for the latest SMPTE 292M and 424M digital video standards. Also built for easy termination, the CD series coax elements have easy-to-strip jackets and Clark's unique Kiss Bond™ bonded foil shield that can either be left on removed during connector termination.
- Unique Two-Channel Snake - custom engineered for 3D camera applications
- Studio or Remote Applications - flexible and abrasion resistant
- Low-Loss RG6 Size - ideal for longer cable runs in studios or facilities
- 4.5 GHz Bandwidth - meets or exceeds SMPTE 292M and 424M standards for HD/SDI
- 100% Sweep Tested- network analyzer quality control for constitent performance
- Gas-Injected Dielectric - achieves precision electrical performance and mechanical strength
- Kiss-Bond™ Foil Shield - installer's preference; leave-on or easy-to-remove bonded foil shield