The CD7506DB is a precision 4.5 GHz RG6 coax for HD/SDI, standard SDI or high resolution video formats in direct burial applications. Clark’s CD series coax features specifications that meet or exceed SMPTE 259M, 292M and 424M standards for high-definition digital video interconnect applications. Designed for direct burial applications, the CD7506DB has a puncture resistant PE jacket and a water-blocking tape barrier that provides an additional level of protection for moisture absorbtion in the event that the jacket is penetrated.
- Low-Loss RG6 Size - ideal for longer cable runs in studios or facilities
- 4.5 GHz Bandwidth - meets or exceeds SMPTE 292M and 424M standards for HD/SDI
- 100% Sweep Tested- network analyzer quality control for consistent performance
- Gas-Injected Dielectric - achieves precision electrical performance and mechanical strength
- Foil + Braid Shield - dual layer shieldng for exceptional broadband RF/EMI rejection
- Direct Burial Construction - puncture resistant jacket and water-blocking tape barrier