The CD7559 is a precision 4.5 GHz RG59 coax for HD/SDI, standard SDI or high resolution video applications. Clark’s CD series coax features specifications that meet or exceed SMPTE 259M, 292M and 424M standards for high-definition digital video interconnect applications. Also built for easy termination, the CD series has an easy-to-strip outer jacket and dielectric that streamline connector termination. UL rated type CMR, the CD7559 can be installed in a variety of permanent installation locations and environments. The 100% foil shield and 98% braid shield offer excellent isolation to RF and EMI interference.
- UL Listed type CMR - for rack or in-wall installations
- Low-loss RG59 size coax - ideal for general purpose use in studios and facilities
- 100% Sweep tested- network analyzer quality control for consistitent performance
- Foil + braid shield - dual layer shielding for exceptional broadband RF/EMI rejection
- Gas-injected dielectric - achieves precision electrical performance and mechanical strength
- 4.5GHz Bandwidth - meets or exceeds SMPTE 292M, 424M, ST2081-1, and ST2082 standards up to 3Gbs