The CN424C5SP is an enhanced plenum rated Category 5E with an overall shield for networking and data applications. Constructed from four precision twisted pairs, the CN424C5SP is tested to meet or exceed TIA-568-C.2 and ISO/IEC 11801 specifications. UL rated plenum Type CMP and CSA FT-6, the CN424C5SP is suitable for installation in most plenum installation environments.
- Enhanced 350 MHz Bandwidth - provides addtional bandwidth for high data rate applications
- ETL Verified to TIA-568-C.2 - verified to meet or exceed TIA standards for Cat5E cable
- ETL Verified to ISO/IEC 11801 - verified to meet or exceed ISO/IEC standards for Cat5E cable
- 1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet - delivers precision electrical performance for 10Gbs data transmission
- Overall Foil Shield - provides additional RF/EMI protection from external interference
- UL Rated Plenum CMP - UL and CSA rated for installation in most plenum environments