Clark’s DMX-PRO lighting control cable is designed specifically for the requirements of DMX512 control applications. The DMX-PRO has two low-capacitance balanced pairs for control and auxiliary signals. Specifically designed to meet the electrical performance specifications of DMX512, the DMX-PRO has a true 120 ohm characteristic impedance and broadband foil and braid shield to ensure reliable data transmission. To withstand use in hostile and staging environments the DMX-PRO features a rugged and abrasion resistant TPE outer jacket.
- Flexible TPE Jacket - exceptional flexibility and abrasion resistant
- DMX512 Compliant - meets or exceeds USITT DMX512 standard for lighting control cables
- Color Coded Pairs - each conductor is uniquely color coded for easy identification
- 120 ohm Characteristic Impedance - ensures impedance matching for data transmission
- Dual Foil and Braid Shield- full coverage for both low frequecy EMI and high frequency RF
- Corrosion Resistant - tinned copper braid and conductors virtually eliminate corrosion
- ROHS Compliant