The TV7511DB is a precision RG11 triaxial cable for digital or analog camera applications. Built for modern digital video standards, the TV7511DB features a gas-injected dielectric, a 3GHz bandwidth, certified return loss specifications and a precision 75? characteristic impedance. The center conductor is made from 14AWG solid bare copper for the lowest available attentuation in a triaxial cable. For direct burial applications, the TV7511DB features a virtually impenetrable polyethylene outer jacket and a water-blocking tape that wraps around the inner core. This construction is extremely puncture resistant and provides an additional level of protection by absorbing moisture within the water-blocking tape in the event that the jacket is penetrated.
- Low-Loss RG11 Size - low attenution for extended distance applications
- 3 GHz Bandwidth - extended bandwidth for digital transmission
- 100% Sweep Tested- network analyzer quality control for consistitent performance
- Gas-Injected Dielectric - achieves precision electrical performance and mechanical strength
- Direct Burial Construction - puncture resistant jacket and water-blocking tape barrier