PRO AV CATALOG
Offered for the first time on our recent Commercial AV pricing update, the Mercator III is a modular, rack mounted solution that can be ordered in standard configurations to support from 2 to 16 display channels. Applications with more than 16 channels can also be addressed on a custom quotation basis.
When compared with other warp solutions that are available, the benefits of the Mercator system are compelling:
- • Precise Warp, capable of supporting nearly all surface geometries.
• Extensive blend capabilities, including gamma fine-tuning and black level offset in non-blend areas.
• Color shading, color matrixing and primary color correction on a per-channel or global basis.
• Extremely low latency, even with more extreme warp values.
• Intuitive user interface and mapping tools aid in the alignment of complex multi-channel systems.
• Supports source formats from 50 – 140 Hz and up to 1920 x 1080 pixels (165 MHz maximum pixel clock).
• Component design allows users to share the Mercator’s warp and blend capabilities across many projectors.
• Rack mount configuration assures simple troubleshooting and rapid service.
• Pre-configured “standard” multi-channel packages make specifying and pricing the Mercator III straightforward.
• On a channel for channel basis, priced competitively with far less capable and higher latency systems.
• Delivered with Digital Projection’s outstanding application support and service.
To download high-resolution versions of the thumbnails below, click here: http://www.digitalprojection.com/news/zips/DP_MercatorImages.zip
Emmy® is a registered trademark of The Academy of Television Arts and Sciences.
Marketing Communications Manager
T- 770.420.1350 F- 770.420.1360