MINNEAPOLIS, June 2015 — Winsted Corporation (www.winsted.com), a worldwide leader in
control room console solutions, today announced the availability of the company’s new Impulse
Dual Sit/Stand consoles.
Combining ergonomics and operator comfort, the convenient consoles provide two
independently adjustable, ergonomically curved work surfaces. These surfaces can be raised
and lowered to meet the needs of individual operators while offering flexibility between sitting
Studies show that prolonged sitting can be detrimental to one’s health, and that alternating
between sitting and standing can increase energy and reduce fatigue.
Impulse Dual Sit/Stand configuration and technology options:
- Electric-Lift Legs – Quickly and easily adjust the work surface height from 30” to 46” at
the push of a button. Offers three programmable height settings. Each work surface has
a load capacity of 520 lbs.
- Versa-Trak Monitor Mounting System – Integrated horizontal aluminum track system
will support a wide variety of monitor arrays. Offers the ultimate in versatility with easy
horizontal adjustment. Post-mounted VESA brackets provide vertical adjustments along
with the ability to tilt and pivot monitors.
- Safeguard Edge Work Surface – Standard offering includes a durable, high-pressure
Graphite Nebula laminated work surface featuring Winsted’s proprietary Safeguard
- CPU Pedestal – Mounts to the inside of the leg and features leg levelers and two slots
for adjustable Velcro™ straps to keep the CPU safe and secure.
- Perforated Privacy Panel – Decorative panel conceals cables and enhances the look of
the console while adding privacy for the operator.
- Easy-Access Cable Management – Standard configuration features a large cable
channel incorporated into the modesty panel as well as four vertical cable carriers that
travel with the work surfaces.
- Three monitor Mount Post Heights – Three different height availabilities allow for
creating monitor arrays suitable for any application. Available heights: 15”, 28 ½” and 42”.
- Decorative End Panels (optional) – Available in a wide variety of colors, Winsted’s
TruForm end panels complete the console look. Custom order options with laminate and
solid-surface materials are also available.
- Powder Coat Paint – Durable black powder-coat paint accentuates the work surface
and the textured finish that lasts for years prevents fingerprints.